Emily made purchasing this house the most stress free event. She answered every question I had, no matter the time of day. She was with me every step of the way. I will be forever grateful for all of her help with buying my first house!
- Stephanie H. via Hickory Real Estate Group Review
Emily Wood was such a wonderful help relocating North Carolina. She is so knowledgeable about the area and a joy to work with, would recommend to anyone!
- Fran H. via Google
Great Company, best Realtor in Hickory, Emily Wood. She gets the job done.
- Lisa D. via Google
Emily Wood did a wonderful job in helping us locate the perfect home for our family in Hickory. She also sold our previous home. She was patient with us and available to work with our busy schedule. We hit a few bumps in the road and Emily was willing to go the extra mile to help us any way that she could. We are thankful to Emily and all her hard work. We highly recommend her for anyone look to sell or purchase a in the area.
- Leigh E. via Google
My family and I recently relocated to the area with the help of Emily Wood. We were so lucky to find her. She made the transition so much easier for my family and I. She took the time to help find the perfect home for my family. Emily is the best and highly recommend her!
Broker, Residential Specialist
I like to work with both buyers and sellers in the Hickory NC area.
As a Seller's Agent I:
* Help my clients determine the value of property they want to sell
* Prepare market analysis statistics
* Provide tips to help my sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
* Advertise listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
* Negotiate contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
* Educate my sellers about disclosure requirements
* Facilitate the closing process on behalf of my clients
As a Buyer's Agent I :
* Provide my prospective clients with information that can help them identify areas to look for property
* Research listings of property for sale
* Help my buyers identify properties that meet their needs
* Show homes to my clients
* Negotiate purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
* Verify that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to my clients
* Coordinate various aspects of the closing process on behalf of my clients
If you are interested in buying or selling a home in our area, please give me a call 828-781-2857, or send me an email.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. §512, the DMCA, provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com. The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.